January 07, 2017 at FFC Lincoln Park in Chicago.
Program includes training plans for various races including LA Marathon, Cary March Madness Half, NYC Half Marathon, Paris Marathon, Boston Marathon, and more!
“100 Days to Boston” Challenge begins 1/7/17 and continues through 4/17/17
– Runs must be logged daily and will be tallied weekly (can’t enter any runs over 1 week old)
– Runs must be at least 15 consecutive minutes or 1 mile per run (whichever is longer)
– “Double Run Bonus” = run twice on special days and it’ll count for 2 days of running (make up for missed days!)
– Run 100 miles: Receive a Winter Running Beanie/Hat & $20 off FFC Spa Service!
– Run 200 miles: Receive a Long Sleeve Tech T-Shirt & $20 off FFC Spa Service!
– Log 100 runs in 100 days and earn a BONUS PRIZE: VO2 Max or Run Economy Performance Test ($149 value)
– Log the most MyZone MEPS to earn a GRAND PRIZE (top male & female): 60-minute FFC Massage!
$49 – Challenge Only – sign up online at https://ffc.com/shop/fitness/endurance-training/runmonster-marathon-and-half-marathon-program/
TRAINING PRICING – Save up to $100 with ffc.com/gift-card!
Members: $89/mo FFC Endurance Membership – ffc.com/endurance
Non-Members: $300 for 2 months Training Package -OR- $425 for 3 month Training Package
DETAILS & WORKOUT LOG: