April 27, 2016 at The Atlantic Bar & Grill in Chicago.
An Evening to Benefit Connections for Abused Women and their Children
Cost: $40.00 donation ($10.00 for Children)
Event Details: Chicago Local 134 is teaming up with Tottenham Hotspurs Chicago (a local supporters chapter for the English Premiere League team) to host an event to raise money for Chicago non-profit Connections for Abuse Women and their Children (CAWC). CAWC is an organization committed to ending domestic violence by using a self-help, empowerment approach. They provide a shelter for women and children, counseling, advocacy, and a 24-hour hotline for people affected by domestic violence
What You Get and Event Highlights: Open bar and appetizer buffet bar, your chance to mingle with Chicago Red Stars players and mascot, and a silent auction with lots of exciting items from Chicago Spurs, Tottenham Hotspur FC, and the Chicago Red Stars
Silent Auction: Thanks to the generous contributions from the Chicago Red Stars, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and the event hosts, auction items include:
– Chicago Red Stars items and merchandise
– Tickets to local soccer events, including two tickets with transportation to see the Chicago Fire play the Portland Timbers at Toyota Park
– A wide variety of Spurs memorabilia, such as a 2015/16 Tottenham Hotspur kit signed by the current squad, a 2008 Tottenham Hotspur League Cup winners kit signed by Jonathan Woodgate, a Spurs scarf signed by Brad Friedel, a Spurs match program signed by Darren Anderton and Micky Hazard, and a rare vinyl of “Ossie’s Dream” by Chas and Dave
– A selection of Chicago Spurs scarves and shirts
– Rick Desira’s seat at the final match of the 2015/16 season
– An evening dinner party prepared by Chicago Spurs Chairman Rick Davison…
…and much more! Auction on Spurs items will open 4/2/16 during the match vs. Liverpool. Stay tuned for more exciting details.