August 05, 2017 at Mercury, Chicago’s Skyline Cruiseline in Chicago.
*Ticket price does not include lunch. Lunch is on your own.
Anna Friedman, One Tail at a Time Shelter Director
Elliott Bambrough, Host of Chicago‘s Best
Susan Russell, Director of Chicago Animal Care & Control
Jenny Schlueter, Chicago Animal Care & Control
A custom vegan and vegetarian friendly Little Goat menu will be served with a lunch cocktail. Each ticket includes a premium gift bag.
All proceeds will benefit One Tail at a Time’s continued efforts to serve Chicago Animal Care & Control.
Purchase tickets: www.onetail.org/luncheon
Feast on Nepalese food like momos (dumplings) or some spicy curry-seasoned dishes and wash it down with a mango lassi, traditional Mumbai street chai, or a wine, beer or spirit of your choice!
Although it only opened less than a year ago, Chiya Chai has quickly become a favorite for LoganSquarists staffers and the community alike. Come on out and see what makes this place so special!
And to sweeten the deal, or your chai, Chiya Chai will be offering 20 percent off all food and drink items. Here, check out the menu!
We also encourage you to participate each month in our social media contest with tempting prizes like a $40 gift certificate to Chiya Chai!
EVENT FINE PRINT
All LoganSquarist Neighbor Meetups are 21+. RSVPs are highly encouraged. IDs may be checked at the discretion of LoganSquarist LLC.
All event attendees must follow our Community Guidelines and Event Code of Conduct (http://lsq.st/2g8VqNC). By attending one of our events, you are complying with the specified rules and regulations.
Come eat free pizza and give him mouth kisses. In that order.
$3 Jim Beam Shots
Bring your magic and wishes.
And definitely bring thots.
This event is for children 8 years and under
Tickets are $15 for adults and children 9 and up (all activities are geared to children 8 and younger, but older kids are welcome to come for the food!)
$15 for the first child (8 and under) and $10 for additional children (8 or under.) All children should be from the same family. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• Bingo starts at 8:00 pm, but we recommend arriving around 7:30 pm or so to get a table for dinner.
• Guests are asked to make a $15 CASH donation to play the full time. This is typically 10 games with a chance to win a prize each game.
• Want even more chances to win? Just purchase more sets of Bingo Cards for $10 CASH. All the money collected for the Bingo cards goes directly to Erasing the Distance.
Hamburger Mary’s has great food and drinks, so we encourage you to get dinner while you’re there. The restaurant accepts credit cards. Cash only for HamBINGO.
BINGO, fabulous prizes, great food and drinks: a fun evening guaranteed. Join Erasing the Distance staff and company members for a night of laughs and celebration. We would love to see you there!
Dog. Hotel Daycare
6:00pm – 6:30pm BYOB Cocktail Reception
6:30pm – 9:30pm Painting and adding tiles
– The first 30 minutes of the event is the time to settle in and grab some wine or a cocktail! We are BYOB so bring what you would like to drink!
– We have glasses, wine openers, plastic ware, paper plates, napkins and ice here for you. You’re welcome to bring any food items; please note table space is limited.
Bring at least 30 business cards and be prepared to give a 60 second pitch about your business.
This event is free to attend for SBAC members and guests are welcome to attend three meetings prior to joining. You may purchase lunch off the menu.